LIFO-PRO Software & Services Terms of Service & Use
Terms of Service
Policies & Procedures:
LIFO-PRO maintains a SOC 1 report prepared in accordance with SSAE No. 16 that addresses the suitability of the design and operating effectiveness of LIFO-PRO’s internal controls to achieve our LIFO services control objectives. LIFO-PRO’s control objectives strictly adhere to AICPA standards.
IRS Audit Support:
If any client were to receive an Information Document Request from the Examination Division of the Internal Revenue Service that relates to the any LIFO-PRO services engagement, LIFO-PRO shall provide not less than forty (40) hours of support services in assisting your company and/or authorized representatives in resolving the issue with the Examination Division. LIFO-PRO’s forty (40) hours of service under such circumstances shall be at no additional charge. If forty (40) hours of support services are insufficient to resolve the matter with the Examination Division, the company may retain LIFO-PRO under a separate engagement letter pursuant to additional mutually agreeable terms, if appropriate.
LIFO-PRO Software End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and LIFO-PRO, INC. with regard to the copyrighted Software (herein referred to as “SOFTWARE PRODUCT” or “SOFTWARE”) provided with this EULA. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT includes computer software, the associated media, any printed materials, and any “online” or electronic documentation. Use of any software and related documentation (“Software”) provided to you by LIFO-PRO, INC. in whatever form or media, will constitute your acceptance of these terms.
If you do not agree with the terms of this EULA, do not download, install, copy or use the Software. By installing, copying or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, LIFO-PRO, INC. is unwilling to license the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to you.
1. Eligible licensees. This Software is available for license solely to SOFTWARE owners, with no right of further distribution, licensing, or sub-licensing.
2. License Grant. LIFO-PRO, INC. grants to you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use the copy of the Software provided with this EULA. Modifying, translating, renting, copying, transferring or assigning all or part of the Software, or any rights granted hereunder, to any other persons and removing any proprietary notices, labels or marks from the Software is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, you hereby agree not to create derivative works based on the Software. You may not transfer this Software.
3. Copyright. The Software is licensed, not sold. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the Software will remain the exclusive property of LIFO-PRO, INC., and you will not acquire any rights to the Software, except as expressly set forth above. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text and “applets,” incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by LIFO-PRO, INC. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
4. Reverse Engineering. You agree that you will not attempt, and if you are a corporation, you will use your best efforts to prevent your employees and contractors from attempting to reverse compile, modify, translate or disassemble the Software in whole or in part. Any failure to comply with the above or any other terms and conditions contained herein will result in the automatic termination of this license and the reversion of the rights granted hereunder to LIFO-PRO, INC.
5. Disclaimer of Warranty. The Software is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind. LIFO-PRO, INC. and its suppliers disclaim and make no express or implied warranties and specifically disclaim the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third-party rights. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is with you. LIFO-PRO, INC. does not warrant that the functions contained in the Software will meet your requirements or that the operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free.
6. Limitation of Liability. LIFO-PRO, INC.’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy under this EULA shall not exceed the price paid for the Software. In no event shall LIFO-PRO, INC. or its suppliers be liable to you for any consequential, special, incidental or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the use or inability to use the software, even if LIFO-PRO, INC. or its supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or any claim by a third party.
7. Rental. You may not loan, rent, or lease the SOFTWARE to a third party.
8. Upgrades. If the SOFTWARE is an upgrade from an earlier release or previously released version, you now may use that upgraded product only in accordance with this EULA.
9. OEM Product Support. Product support for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS provided by LIFO-PRO, INC. For product support, please call LIFO-PRO, INC. Should you have any questions concerning this, please refer to the address provided in the documentation.
10. No Liability for Consequential Damages. In no event shall LIFO-PRO, INC. be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental, direct, indirect special and consequential damages, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use this product, even if LIFO-PRO, INC. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states/countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
11. Indemnification by You. If you distribute the Software in violation of this Agreement, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend LIFO-PRO, INC. from and against any claims or lawsuits, including attorney’s fees that arise or result from the use or distribution of the Software in violation of this Agreement.
LIFO-PRO Webpage Terms of Service & Use:
Disclaimer: WE HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. THE INFORMATION AND ALL OTHER MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND DO NOT CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF ALL INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED.
Limits: All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use the site.
Deleting and Modification: We reserve the right in our sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement to you, to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement.
Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, our share holders, our partners, attorneys and employees harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.